top of page

Group

Public·386 members

Love The Way You Are (2022)

The sweet love story of Yin Yi Ke and her childhood partner Xu Guang Xi. Seemingly having a perfect life, Yin Yi Ke has lived her 32-years-old life as a matter of course. Whether in the company or at home, she is thoughtful all around. Like a never-tired Wonder Woman, she takes care of everyone around her except herself. Everything changes, when she meets Xu Guang Xi, the young man who used to often visit her place for meals during their youth. Returning from his studies abroad, Xu Guang Xi, the boy who used to just feel a sense of dependence on Yi Ke, is now attracted to her. But chasing Yi Ke is nothing short of a difficult feat. It entails a fast-moving life and ultra-realistic pressure. For love, Guang Xi tries to become more mature and adjusts his footsteps, taking firm steps toward Yi Ke. The two throbbing hearts, who have experienced countless challenges and choices, start getting closer little by little. Understanding that the best love is not to sacrifice each other, they attract and respect each other so that they can both become better people.(Source: iQiyi; edited by MyDramaList) Edit Translation

Love The Way You Are (2022)

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftinourl.com%2F2ug6UX&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3MizyXjxzKUWQxzPg-Nj9B

At first, I didn't realize that the new cdrama "Love the Way You Are (2022) is a retelling of the kdrama "Something in the Air." There are some major changes to the plot and characters for this Chinese version, but there are some very similar scenes intentionally referencing the original version. Different enough to make both versions worth watching.

We further hypothesized that empathy may be a factor that drives matching on LLs, which in turn leads to the higher relationship satisfaction and sexual satisfaction among romantic partners. We aimed to check whether people, who scored higher on empathy scale (perspective taking and empathetic concern subscales, in particular), would also be more successful in expressing love in the way their partners prefer to receive it. Nevertheless, we did not find support for this prediction. Although small significant associations between matching in LLs and some empathy subscales (namely: perspective taking and fantasy) were observed among men, analogical effects were not observed in women. It is possible that because men tend to be less empathetic than women [e.g. 56, 57], the effect that high scores on empathy have on their relationships is stronger. However, the two significant associations in men did not transfer into significantly higher satisfaction among female partners.

A story of self-discovery, self-acceptance, and finding love when you least expect it, Just the Way You Are is a heart-warming and thought-provoking read that I would most definitely recommend to readers of contemporary fiction or romance.

Low-self worth associated with one's appearance is a common struggle for both men and women. While struggling to love the way you look is most common in the teen years, it can occur at any age. As people grow older, their bodies change and they may not look the way they used to anymore. This can be very hard to come to terms with and can lead to problems like depression.

Because we are in the middle of summer right now, people are typically going to be wearing less clothing. If you're feeling uncomfortable showing more skin or putting on a bathing suit this summer, you're not alone. The feeling of disliking your physical appearance is very common but you can learn to love the way you look.

Struggling to love your physical appearance is a common problem and it can happen to anyone at any age. This struggle can lead to low self-worth and mental health problems like depression. Luckily, there are ways to overcome it. Start by surrounding yourself with positive people that support you and lift you up. It can also help to focus on the aspects of your appearance you do like instead of those you don't, avoid comparing yourself to others, take care of your physical health, and dress in a way that makes you feel good. If your mental health is beginning to suffer due to your feelings regarding your appearance, seek professional help from a therapist who can help you work through your emotions. At SokyaHealth we want to help you achieve better mental health. Call (866) 657-6592 today to learn more about the different types of services that we provide.

Sometimes our passion is something we would love to do for work. Sometimes we only think that's what we want. Having passion for our work is more specific than being excited or enthusiastic about something.

It isn't always as clear as finding a way to get paid for doing the thing you love to do in your spare time, though. You often have to practice imagination to find the threads of passion that connect a hobby or interest to a career or profession.

Discovering and uncovering your passions requires engaging in different types of work and other pursuits. It is rare to have a passion for something we know nothing about. You have to develop some understanding, get to know the problems and challenges of a pursuit, to fall in love with it. Or, to want to work on it every day.

Beautiful and important message. As a Mom and former School Counselor I was touched by this article. Once we learn how to appreciate and love ourselves (flaws and all) our world and relationships will change for the better. Thank you for sharing this post (and this whole blog and its emails). I will be sharing more of your thoughts with others in the upcoming year.

I am totally lost on how to love my self.the past year I left my husband of 18 years and was seeing a younger man.we had broken up and got back together quite a few times in the past year.this time it is over. He changed drastically and I was not getting what I needed out of him.all about him and what he wanted.i am heartbroken.i do not understand why I feel devastated.when I was not happy with the way he was treating me.

These cute love songs, featuring both popular new music and a couple '80s and '90s throwbacks, capture the essence of any stage of loving someone, from those first butterflies around a crush to the all-encompassing, gentle love that comes after years spent together. It's safe to say anyone would love to be the muse behind an affectionate love song, so give these a listen and prepare to fall even harder. Who knows? You might even find some of your new go-to cute couple songs.

Depending on where you tune in - social media, psychology, or the church - self-love takes on different forms. Social media tends to say you are perfect the way you are and should put yourself above everyone else. Psychology tends to say self-love is about figuring yourself out. Those within religious circles are seemingly divided in this self-love movement and instead place their primary focus on external love. All of these voices tell us many, often different things about self-love, and in our confusion we have to figure out what is actually being said.

Each generation has openly struggled with mental health issues more than the one before. While each person struggles uniquely, the most common symptom is a negative view of self. Social media tends to prescribe self-love as the main solution to this problem.

Self-love, as seen in pop culture, encourages us to elevate ourselves above everyone else. Self-love is equated with selfishness. Selfishness has become the means of becoming more confident in being yourself. We are told that the path to achieving self-love is to do what makes us feel good. Figure out what makes you happy and do whatever it takes to get that.

In this passage, Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself knowing who he was talking to. What we need to realize is that the people he was speaking to in that culture tended to hold a high view of themselves, maybe even excessively. Do we have that same level of self-love now to understand what Jesus was really saying?

Many churches have drawn on these verses as a reason to focus on external love- loving God and loving others: spouse, neighbors, enemies, etc. However, when we hyper-focus on external love, self-love can get ignored.

In addition to the tendency to focus on external love, many churches tend to shy away from talking about self-love because of the negative connotation this concept tends to have in the media. This popular self-love, mentioned above, doesn't align with the expectation of following Jesus.

We're told we are supposed to love like Jesus, and Jesus loves sacrificially. Jesus taught that we are to deny ourselves and take up our cross. Well, with these put together, I learned to love others and give to others without caring for myself. In the end, I was giving too much of myself away by putting everyone else above myself and I lost myself in the mix.

Jesus chose to treat us better than we deserve to be treated, and he invites us to accept that love and to live differently because of it. God saw us first in our mess and chose to love us and extend grace and forgiveness anyways. We have value and worth because God bestowed it upon us by no longer looking at the sin that keeps us separated from Him. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page